A powerful midsize frame for intermediate tennis players, the Ultra Power Team 103 brings a number of advantageous features to the court. Double Holes grommet technology amplifies the sweet spot for a nice boost of power, Arc 2 Technology adds stability and control through the swing, and a bumper guard protects the edge of the frame from damaging blows. Inspired by the Ultra performance series, this racket sports a cool blue design that looks the part on the court.
- Fused graphite/aluminum construction blends stiff and flexible properties for excellent playability
- Double Holes grommet technology offers more power and a larger sweet spot
- Arc 2 Technology provides greater stability with added control
- Perforated grip aids moisture absorption
- AirLite bumper guard supplies lightweight protection
- Sharp design and powerful performance inspired by Ultra performance series
Head Size: 103 sq in
Strung Weight: 275g
TWM Expert says: 'The power section of our recreational racket range, the 103 sq in head makes power effortless, with the 275g weight offering good stability without compromising maneuverability'