A triumph in elegant design and versatile performance, the Roland Garros Triumph checks a lot of boxes for intermediate players craving a new recreational frame. Relatively lightweight with a mid plus head for an enlarged sweet spot, this racket swings easy with a boost of power from its thicker, stable beam. Coated with a clean white matte finish, this racket also features a Cushion-Aire Perforated Grip that effectively wicks moisture to keep your hands dry and your grip comfortable.
- Fused graphite/aluminum construction blends stiff and flexible properties for excellent playability
- Lightweight, mid plus head provides a greater degree of racket maneuverability
- O-Beam Technology enhances power with a thicker, more stable frame
- Cushion-Aire Perforated Grip aids moisture wicking and absorption
- Design inspired by style and elegance of Roland Garros
Head Size: 105 sq in.
Strung Weight: 273g
TWM Expert says: 'A classy design to say the least! And easy to pick up and play with due to a slightly enlarged head size and sweet spot. If you're a Roland Garros fan at a recreational level, look no further than the Roland Garros Triumph!'