The most forgiving frame of the Clash v2 line, the Clash 108 v2 maximizes the sweet spot for more competitive results. Not only is the head size quite generous at 108 square inches, the revised construction at the tip of the hoop further enlarges the sweet spot from the racket's first version. Highlighted by Clash's signature FORTYFIVE° carbon construction for a mouth-watering blend of flexibility and stability, the Clash 108 v2 injects tantalizing consistency at a comfortable, lighter weight for players looking to evolve their game.
- Parallel Drilling: Grommet construction provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response while dramatically increasing the sweet spot.
- Vertical Bending: Vertical bending of racket frame increases ball dwell time on string bed for players with more modern, vertical swings.
- Horizontal Bending: Horizontal bending of racket frame creates industry-leading flexibility for enhanced control on more traditional, horizontal swings.
- Torsional Bending: Torsional bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize frame flexibility on off-centre hits.
- FORTYFIVE°: Patent-protected frame layup produces more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the more modern, vertical swing path. Material increases both flexibility and stability without compromise through the swing
- Head Size: 108 sq.in
- Length: 27.25in
- Unstrung weight: 280g
- String Pattern: 16 mains 19 crosses
- Recommended tension: 50-60lbs (23-27kg)