Promoting a lightweight ride, the GT-2000 8 running shoe from ASICS is designed to provide appropriate comfort and protection for runners in seeking a performance stability shoe. The GT-2000 8 road running shoe features an updated GEL technology piece and a softer section of foam in the heel for improved comfort and shock absorption. The lightweight FLYTEFOAM technology midsole offers a soft landing with each stride, so you can experience a more energetic stride. The upper features a lightweight engineered mesh that allows better air circulation to keep your skin feeling dry and refreshed. Thanks to the combination of DYNAMIC DUOMAX technology and TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® technology in the midfoot, these applications keep your feet stable and supported. When you're looking for a smooth ride, the GT-2000 8 road running shoe is the model for you.
- AHAR Outsole is placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability
- Flytefoam Lyte midsole provides continuous cushion thanks to organic nano fibers
- DuoMax system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support
- Trusstic System Technology integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle