Engineered through player insight from elite through to amateur, the Raze Pro protective vest combines Canterbury's VapoDri wicking technology with the legacy and fit of the RWC15 jersey. Front facing side seams, under arm articulation and enhanced neck stretch ensure the garment fits perfectly whilst laser -cut EVA foam to the shoulders and across the neck protect from the largest of impacts. 5 protection zones across the shoulders, neck, chest, biceps and kidneys provide customisable protection and mesh panelling across the shoulders and down the centre back aid thermal comfort when worn under a jersey.
- VapoDri, EVA hexagonal foam on shoulders for greater flexibility and freedom of movement
- Foam lighter than Flexitop Plus but with same protection
- Removable EVA plate foam on chest, bicep and kidney padding
- Centre back mesh panel for enhanced thermal comfort
- Mesh shoulder panels for enhanced breathability
- Underarm gusset for articulation and movement without distraction
- Perforated CCC logo for breathability