Some call it the definition of power. You will call it your unfair advantage. We call it the Pure Drive.
Great for: Power and Stability
Babolat launched the Pure Drive in 1994 and quickly established the benchmark for power. With every subsequent model, we’ve innovated and evolved to meet the demands of the game. It’s no wonder the Pure Drive is one of most popular and versatile racquets in the world. The 10th generation of the Pure Drive takes your game to the next level with point-ending explosive power and increased feel.
You’ll love the Pure Drive if you’re looking for the perfect balance between power and feel on every shot.
• A new explosive power on powerful shots played at high intensity
• An unique feel and sound at ball impact
• A bigger sweetspot and a maximum power for all payers A new lay-up composition for an improved High Torsional Rigidity to yield unseen explosivity, especially on powerful shots played at high intensity
New technology featuring extended wrapping of “SMAC” technology. This cutting-edge vibration filtration system integrated in the lay-up provides an unrivaled feel at ball impact a unique sound on every shot
Advanced frame-string interaction system with an open 16X19 string pattern and optimized diamond grommets for a bigger sweetspot and a maximum power for all players
Elliptical frame structure with optimal resistance and overall rigidity for phenomenal power
Explosive Power : A new version of powerful rackets that bring explosivity and unrivalled feel.
- Head Size: 100 sq.in
- Length: 27in
- Unstrung weight: 300g
- String Pattern: 16 mains 19 crosses
- Recommended tension: 50-59lbs (23-27kg)
AVALIABLE TO DEMO IN STORE.