NATURAL MOTION TUNED FOR DISTANCE.
The Men's Nike Free RN Distance 2 Running Shoe features enlarged auxetic technology and a Lunarlon cushioning system to provide flexibility and comfort that lasts from mile 1 to done.
- Nested auxetic design on the outsole provides tuned flexibility.
- Partial woven upper delivers durability and lockdown.
- Free-floating mesh bootie offers a stable feel.
- Loosely woven fabric in the forefoot flex zone provides natural stretch. This provides optimal movement that is more breathable than the previous version.
- Dynamic Fit technology is achieved through Flywire cables integrated with the laces for an adaptive, supportive fit.
- Lunarlon cushioning system features soft, reengineered Lunarlon foam for a smooth, cushioned transition. It is fused to a lightweight IU carrier to deliver an excellent blend of plush cushioning and durable support underfoot.