The lightest and most manoeuvrable racket in the Blade v8 line-up, the Blade 100UL v8 is the arm-friendly answer for tennis players seeking commanding feel from their weapon. Equipped with FORTYFIVE° and DirectConnect to increase flexibility, stability and overall feel with every swing, this frame makes a statement with its dynamic appearance made possible by a unique colour-shifting elastic finish. Transitioning players and anyone with a history of elbow or shoulder ailments should give this frame a hard look, especially if their swing path mimics the modern, vertical trajectory commonly used in today's game.
- Head Size: 100sq.in
- Length: 27in
- Unstrung weight: 265g
- String Pattern: 16 mains 19 crosses
- Recommended tension: 50-60lbs (23-27kg)
The TWM Pro says... 'One of the most popular rackets on the market and a favourite on the professional tour. the Blade 100UL enables all of the racket's usual attributes in a lighter, 265g package, ideal for junior players or a player with arm problems. Whilst testing, the V8 offered noticeably more power than the previous version, and a little more spin, without losing the famed control this racket offers.'
Priced matched to respected UK retailer.
AVAILABLE TO DEMO.
Parallel Drilling: Grommet construction provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response while dramatically increasing the sweet spot.
Top Grip Taper: Tapered grip lends better feel for top-handed grip placement on two-handed backhand.
FORTYFIVE°: Patent-protected frame layup produces more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the more modern, vertical swing path. Material increases both flexibility and stability without compromise through the swing.
DirectConnect: Carbon fibre handle extends to directly connect with end cap for improved feel and enhanced torsional stability.
- Lighter and more manoeuvrable Blade for easier swings
- FORTYFIVE° (FKA FeelFlex) increases flexibility and stability to produce a more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the modern, vertical swing path used by most competitive players.
- DirectConnect extends the carbon fiber handle to connect directly to the end cap for improved feel and enhanced torsional stability.
- Dynamic, color-shifting elastic finish allows frame to morph between shades of green and copper.
- Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement.
- Ergonomic End Cap yields improved comfort and playability.
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response.